ARM offers Cloud Services where we deploy your business software application and data centre into a cloud computing environment. We provide this additional service for all of our products.
We work with you to determine your specific needs and manage all aspects of the migration to a reliable Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) platform such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon web service(AWS).
We determine that the cloud is the right strategy for your business and assist you with the changes that will be required for your people and processes to move to a cloud based service.
Why would I move my business application to the cloud?
There are many benefits of moving away from the traditional ‘in-house’ managed computing network to a cloud hosted environment. Some of these benefits include:
- Peace of mind — No longer do you need to worry about the reliability or vulnerability of maintaining your own network. Both Azure and AWS offer their services with a 99.95% uptime Service Level Agreement.
- Accessibility — You are able to access your application and data from any web enabled device.
- Flexibility — You pay for what you use, turning services on and off as desired.
- Scalability — You are no longer limited by the size of your network storage devices or constantly having to plan for growth. Cloud hosted services grow with you and accommodate changes at scale.
- Monitoring and support — Professional cloud hosting provides a sophisticated level of service monitoring and support that you simply can’t do yourself. You will be notified immediately if there is any problem with your service and receive prompt technical support should you ever require it.
- Cost Savings — Every business is different, but we can show you how your business can save money by moving to a cloud hosted service.
- Security — Azure and AWS provide locally hosted data centres with all data being stored securely on shore in Australia.
Additionally, both service providers are on the Australian Government Certified Cloud Services List (CCSL) having successfully completed the Industry Registered Assessors Program(IRAP) assessment. Accordingly, both have been awarded certification by the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD).
For more information on this certification visit the Microsoft Trust Center